Karlovarská street no. 5
A two-storey building on a lower terrace, placed south of the chateau built between 1738 - 1741 in the baroque style. Stone portal is decorated by the Štampach's sign of alliance. In the interier is a partly conserved original dispocition with flat ceiling. The building used to serve as a Lords Hospital for six men and six women. It was founded by Johan Ferdinand Kager-Globen. Later it was used to different purposes like a cinema or a school.