The cemetery - Podbořanská street
The Cemetery Chapel of the Virgin Mary is another religious building in Valeč. It dates back to 1751 and stands in the cemetery on the southeast part of the village. The Chapel was constructed in the late baroque style. It was the initiative of the local priest Mathäuse Georga Manitzera, who was (as he wished) burried under the altar.
Nowadays the chapel is after reconstruction and since 1958 it became a immovable cultural monument.