The Presbytery - Karlovarská street no. 6
On the slope under the Church of Holy Trinity, just a few steps away from the greenhouse, in the direction to the square, there is an opulent a two-floored House of the Castle Chaplains.
A former presbytery with a garret roof dates back to 1701. Its facade is made up by the pilasters and window ledges, over the entrance is the emblem of the Count Thurn-Walssasina. In front of the building is a little niche chaple.
The presbytery, except its original purpose, later used to serve as a study, library or a virtual museum in the past few years. Today it is a seat of Nadace Valeč v Čechách (The Foundation Valeč in Bohemia) and it offers the visitors a pleasant stay as a guesthouse.